- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 chilli, large red, deseeded if prefer mild
- 40 g olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince
- 2 teaspoons cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 60 g tomato paste
- 400 g can Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 capsicum, red or green, diced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 500 g water
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or coriander, chopped
- 200 g basmati rice, rinsed
- 400 g can red kidney beans, rinsed
Recipe is created for
Chop onion, garlic and chilli for a few seconds on Speed 7.
Add oil and saute for 5 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1.
Add mince and cook for 5 minutes on Varoma temperature, Reverse, Speed Soft.
Add cumin and paprika and cook a further 3 minutes on Varoma, Reverse, Speed Soft.
Add rice and capsicum and cook 2 minutes, Varoma, Reverse, Speed 1.
Add tomato paste, tinned tomatoes, stock concentrate, beans and water and cook for 20 minutes on 100 degrees, Reverse, Speed 1-2.
Season to taste and sprinkle with parsley or coriander.
Optional toppings to serve - grated cheese, sour cream or mashed avocado with lime or lemon juice
Can use beef or chicken stock instead of water and vegetable stock concentrate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)