- 1 Brown onion, quartered
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 6 sprigs parsley, fresh
- 6 leaf basil,fresh
- 50 g olive oil
- 250 g arborio rice
- 3 tablespoon TM Vege Stock Paste
- 200 g Swiss Brown Mushrooms
- 700 g water
- 1 capsicum, red or green, chopped into small pieces
- 1 handful of snow peas or sugar snaps, chopped into small pieces
- Sea salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 Baby Spinach Leaves, a handful
- 100 g sundried tomatoes, chopped
- Small Raw Prawns, couple of handfuls
Recipe is created for
1. Place onion, garlic, basil, parsley, carrot & zucchini into bowl & chop 3 sec/speed 7.
2. Add oil & saute for 3min/Varoma/speed 1.
3. Add rice & 100g water & saute for 2min/Varoma//speed 1.
4. Add stock, mushrooms, capsicum & snow peas & cook 17min/100deg//speed 1, with MC removed & steaming basket ontop.
5. Put spinach, sundry tomato & prawns into thermoserver.
6. Pour risotto into thermoserver, stir through & season. Leave to rest for 5-10minutes before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican Sandwich
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake