- 500 grams Mixed mushrooms, shitake, flat, field, button - sliced
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp parsley,fresh, chopped
- 1 onion, quartered
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 780 grams filtered water
- 1.5 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tbsp tarragon, fresh, finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 75 grams Parmesan cheese, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Saute mushrooms briefly in a pan on stovetop with 2 tbsp olive oil. Once juices begin to draw add garlic and parsley. Saute for another minute then cover, take off heat and set aside.
Place quartered onion in mixing bowl chop 4 sec/speed 5 with measuring cup in.
Add 20g olive oil saute 3min/120 degree/speed 1 with measuring cup in.
Insert butterfly whisk. Add rice, saute 1min/120 degrees/ speed 1.5 without measuring cup
Add stock paste and water. Cook 15min/100 degrees/ speed 1.5 with measuring cup in.
Transfer to thermoserver and stir through chopped tarragon, reserved mushrooms, half the parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with parmesan cheese and cracked pepper
You can substitute 60g of water with 60g of dry white wine and add in step 3. Saute for 2 minutes rather than 1 then reduce cooking time in step 4 to 14 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac