- 1 onion, small, cut in half
- 1 clove garglic
- 1 bunch parsley, or any fresh herb available
- 15 g oil
- 1 can tomatoes
- 400 g water
- 20 g tomato paste
- 10 g sugar
- 150 g spaghetti pasta, (or any pasta)
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
Place onion, garlic, herbs, oil in TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Saute for 3 mins at Varoma temp on speed 1.
Add tomatoes and chop for 6 seconds on speed 6.
Add water, sugar, stock and paste and cook for 7 mins at 100 degrees speed 3
Add pasta and cook on Reverse 12 mins at 100 degrees speed 2.
Accessories you need
Serving size is for two adults but would serve 4 children.
Reduce water if you find the sauce too runny but the above recipe is perfect for packing in a school lunchbox thermos.
Other vegetables can also be added at step 2 but may require chopping for longer to hide from fussy eaters.
I often grate some cheese prior to making this recipe for kids to add themselves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel