- 225 grams Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 400 grams Passata
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1/2 teaspoons Onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoons Smoke Paprika
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parmesan
- 2 tablespoons Coconut sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cook your spaghetti as per instruction on the packet. Do not over cook, I’ve found 7-10 minutes is generally the rule, don’t be scared to test.
- In your TM bowl add your passata, milk, butter, onion powder,coconut sugar, salt and paprika 7 minutes/100°C/Speed 2
- Once your spaghetti is ready on the stove strain it and then run it under hot water shaking the strainer to ensure your are removing any starchy residue.
- Add the spaghetti to your Thermoserver pour the sauce over the top and mix through until all the pasta is covered.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- Quick carrot dhal
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream