- 225 grams Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 400 grams Passata
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1/2 teaspoons Onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoons Smoke Paprika
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parmesan
- 2 tablespoons Coconut sugar
Recipe is created for
- Cook your spaghetti as per instruction on the packet. Do not over cook, I’ve found 7-10 minutes is generally the rule, don’t be scared to test.
- In your TM bowl add your passata, milk, butter, onion powder,coconut sugar, salt and paprika 7 minutes/100°C/Speed 2
- Once your spaghetti is ready on the stove strain it and then run it under hot water shaking the strainer to ensure your are removing any starchy residue.
- Add the spaghetti to your Thermoserver pour the sauce over the top and mix through until all the pasta is covered.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.