- 225 grams Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 400 grams Passata
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1/2 teaspoons Onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoons Smoke Paprika
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parmesan
- 2 tablespoons Coconut sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cook your spaghetti as per instruction on the packet. Do not over cook, I’ve found 7-10 minutes is generally the rule, don’t be scared to test.
- In your TM bowl add your passata, milk, butter, onion powder,coconut sugar, salt and paprika 7 minutes/100°C/Speed 2
- Once your spaghetti is ready on the stove strain it and then run it under hot water shaking the strainer to ensure your are removing any starchy residue.
- Add the spaghetti to your Thermoserver pour the sauce over the top and mix through until all the pasta is covered.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Milo Balls