- 225 grams Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 400 grams Passata
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1/2 teaspoons Onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoons Smoke Paprika
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parmesan
- 2 tablespoons Coconut sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cook your spaghetti as per instruction on the packet. Do not over cook, I’ve found 7-10 minutes is generally the rule, don’t be scared to test.
- In your TM bowl add your passata, milk, butter, onion powder,coconut sugar, salt and paprika 7 minutes/100°C/Speed 2
- Once your spaghetti is ready on the stove strain it and then run it under hot water shaking the strainer to ensure your are removing any starchy residue.
- Add the spaghetti to your Thermoserver pour the sauce over the top and mix through until all the pasta is covered.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Better than K*C Coleslaw