- 75 g parmesan, cubed
- 1/2 bunch Flat-leafed parslety, leaves only
- 1/2 bunch Thyme, stalks removed
- 100 g fresh bread, crusts removed
- 200 g chicken breast fillet, cubed and par-frozen
- 200 g chicken thigh fillet, cubed and par-frozen
- 2 eggs
- 100 g parmesan, cubed
- 1/2 bunch Flat-leafed parsley, leaves only
- 1/2 bunch chives
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 500 g Kritharaki pasta, dried
20h 20minPreparation 20h 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Place 100g parmesan with ½ bunch parsley and ½ bunch chives in TM bowl. Chop on Speed 9 for 10 seconds. Set aside.
2) Place 75g parmesan with ½ bunch parsley and ½ bunch thyme in TM bow. Chop on Speed 9 for 10 seconds. Set aside in a separate bowl.
3) Place bread in TM bowl. Chop speed 6 for 5 seconds. Add to the parmesan, parsley and thyme from step 2.
4) Place par-frozen chicken into TM bowl and mince on speed 6 for 15 seconds (or until desired consistency is achieved).
5) Add back the breadcrumbs, parmesan, parsley and thyme together with the two eggs and combine for 10 seconds on speed 4.
6) Roll the chicken mixture into 12g balls and arrange in Varoma dish and tray. Set aside. Clean TM bowl.
1) Bring 1 litre of chicken stock to the boil. Place Varoma on top and steam chicken balls for 5 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
2) Remove Varoma. Add dried pasta to the stock. Replace Varoma and and cook for 8 minutes, reverse blades, speed soft. (Adjust timing according to the instructions on the packet of dried pasta).
3) Check the chicken balls are cooked through. Remove from Varoma and place in a Thermoserver to keep warm.
4) Add reserved parmesan, thyme and parsley mixture to the TM bowl. Stir through, 20 seconds, speed soft.
5) Pour over the meatballs and serve immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sourdough discard crackers
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Gluten Free Quiche Base
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw