- 500 g chicken tenderloins
- 1 package Pad Thai Rice Noodles
- 1mc peanuts
- 2 fresh red chillis
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tamarind paste
- 2 tablespoon Rapadura Sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Corn Flour
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Spring onions sliced
Place 900g water in TM Bowl
Place Chicken in Varoma and cook varoma Temp, sp 4, 17-20mins
Set aside and clean and dry TM bowl.
Prepare noodles as per packet then place in thermoserver
Chop peanuts on sp 5 for 5 secs, set aside
Chop Chilli and garlic on sp 5 for 5 secs
Add oil, lemon, tamarind, sugar and sauces with cornflour, mix sp 3 tmp 9- for 2 mins
Add cooked chicken and hit turbo two/three times to shred
Pour Chicken mix over noodles and toss.
Add 1 MC of warm water to TM and turbo to remove excess sauce, pour over noodles.
Sprinkle with chopped nuts and spring onions before serving
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Goat Bhuna Ghost