- 100 gram Parmesan cheese
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 4 clove garlic
- 20 gram olive oil
- 20 gram Butter
- 350 gram Arborio risotto rice
- 100 gram white wine
- 800 gram water
- 2 tablespoon chicken or vege stock consentrate
- 100 gram cream
- 20 fresh green prawn
- pepper, to taste
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil, torn into small pieces
- baby spinach, large handful
Place parmesan in TM bowl and chop 8 sec/speed 9 Set aside
Put onion and garlic in bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 9
Scrape down bowl and add butter and oil.
Saute 100 degrees/2 min/speed 1
Add rice and wine and saute 100 degrees/2 min/Reverse/speed 1
Add water and stock concentrate and cook 100 degress/14 mins/ Reverse/speed 1
Add cream, half of parmesan, prawns, basil, pepper to taste and cook 100 degrees/3 mins/reverse/speed 1
Add cherry tomatoes and spinach to Thermoserver and pour risotto over and set aside for 10 mins.
Serve with extra parmesan and sprinkle with any basil that is left
Accessories you need
Can remove white wine if you want. Still nice without it
I use frozen prawns and let them defost in water while I'm doing first steps and they will be defrosted by the time you need them. You can put more or less prawns if you want. Remember not to go over 2 Ltr maximum of TM bowl
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake