THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50 grams parmesan cubed
- 25 grams Pine nuts (toasted)
- 500 grams water
- 250 grams Pumpkin, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 brown onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to tasta
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 240g --- clarified butter
- 5-6 sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
Everyday Cool Book Pg 33
Put parmesan cheese into TM bowl 5 sec/speed 9.
Remove cheese and set aside.
Without cleaning the TM bowl add toasted pinenuts 5 sec/speed 9.
Add to cheese and set aside.
Clean TM bowl and add water.
Place pumpkin in TM basket and cook 15 mins/speed 4 or untill the pumpkin is soft, this may vary depending on the type of pumpkin you use.
Remove TM basket and leave to drain.
Dry TM Bowl.
Add Garlic & onion and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
Add oil an saute 3 mins/veroma/speed 1.
Add pumpkin & parsley 10 sec/speed 7.
Add cheese & pine nuts + S&P to taste 10 sec/speed 7.
Set aside to cool.
Roll out pasta as thin as you can and cut shapes I used 2 different sized cookie cutters 7.5 cm & 6cm.
Cut the shapes quickly as the pasta will dry out.
Dampen the edges of the smaller circle with water.
Place a teaspoon of pumpkin mixture on centre and place a lager circle over the top and gently press together, try and get all the air out and make sure there are no holes and it is sealed well or when you cook it they will leak.
I also placed the finished ravioli on a lightly floured tray till i was ready to use them so they didn't stick.
Bring to the boil a large pot of salted water.
Reduce to a slow boil and add 5 - 6 ravioli at a time this depends on the size of you pot.
cook 3- 5 mins and drain.
Melt clarified butter in a skillet pan.
Add sage leaves and cook till crispy.
*Carefully* add lemon juice (It will splatter).
Plate ravioli and drizzle with burnt sage butter sauce.
Pumpkin & Pine Nut Filling
Making the Ravioli
Burnt Sage Butter Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Roast chicken low carb
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds