- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 brown onion, peeled & halved
- 1/2 red capsicum, seeds removed
- 1 carrot, cut into quarters
- 5-8 button mushrooms, cut into halves
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley
- 1 heaped tablespoon veggie stock paste
- 140 g tomato paste
- 1 can Crushed (or chopped) tomatoes
- 1 can Campbells Tomato Soup
- 30 g olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 750 g Mixed (beef & pork) mince, (I use 500g pork / 250g beef)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add garlic, onion, capsicum, carrot, mushrooms and parsley to TM bowl. Chop for 10 sec / Speed 7.
- Add stock, tomato paste, crushed tomatoes, tomato soup, salt, pepper and olive oil to TM bowl.
- Insert the simmering basket and add the mince into the basket. Cook for 15 min / varoma / speed 4 / MC on.
- Use your spatula to carefully break up the mince a little bit (the less you do this the chunkier it will turn out). Cook for a further 15 min / varoma / speed 4 / MC on.
- Transfer to the thermo server if your pasta isn't yet ready. Serve when ready.
1. You can adjust to your taste e.g. if you prefer more mushrooms, add more. It's a really flexible recipe.
2. Serve with any pasta that you like. I've used the sauce on spaghetti, with a penne & even used in a pasta bake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart