- 1 Pear, peeled and chopped in half
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon citric acid
- 1 teaspoon sea or rock salt
- 1 stick sweet potato, roughly chopped
- 3-4 clove garlic, peeled, leave whole
- 1/2 --- Cup water, you may like to soak a few saffron threads in it (optional)
- 2 leeks, roughly chopped (remove end)
- 50 grams Butter
- 4 --- pasta, roughly chopped
Place all ingredients in TMX except water and blend for 5 seconds on speed 8
Add 1/2 cup of water with MC in place cook on 100 degrees, speed 3 for 25 minutes
Carefully pulverise speed 9 for 5 seconds
Voila! Delicious, low salicylate sauce/paste can be used on Pasta or added to meat as a sauce base
Salicylate Friendly Paste/Sauce
This is my adaption of 'No Tomato Tomato Paste' from realfood.com.au - perfect for Pasta dishes, and also just as a sauce over cooked meats, can be used on wraps etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Hainanese Chicken Meal
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- Chinese samosa
- Mulberry Crumble
- Chillean Empanadas