- 70 g Parmesan cheese, cut in 2cm cubes
- parsley, handful, leaves only
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, chopped in half
- 20 g olive oil
- 250 g bacon, chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock
- 300 g cream
- 300 g water
- 200 g Penne Pasta
- 4 sausages, cooked and sliced
Recipe is created for
Add parmesan and parsley to bowl. Chop 5sec, speed 8. remove from bowl and set aside.
Add garlic and onion to bowl. Chop 3sec, speed 5.
Add bacon and oil to bowl. Saute 3min, varoma, speed 1
Add stock, cream and water to bowl. Cook 5mins, 100C, speed 1
Add penne and sausages. Cook 9mins, 100C, speed 1
Check if penne cooked to liking, cook additional 2mins if need be
Add reserved parmesan and parsley. Combine 1min, speed 1
Serve and enjoy!
Great way to use leftover Sausages. Try with flavoured sausages like herb and chicken.
I often subsitute cream for greek yogurt, depending on whats in fridge. Both flavours work for our Family.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Not So Fried Rice
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)