- 70 g Parmesan cheese, cut in 2cm cubes
- parsley, handful, leaves only
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, chopped in half
- 20 g olive oil
- 250 g bacon, chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock
- 300 g cream
- 300 g water
- 200 g Penne Pasta
- 4 sausages, cooked and sliced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add parmesan and parsley to bowl. Chop 5sec, speed 8. remove from bowl and set aside.
Add garlic and onion to bowl. Chop 3sec, speed 5.
Add bacon and oil to bowl. Saute 3min, varoma, speed 1
Add stock, cream and water to bowl. Cook 5mins, 100C, speed 1
Add penne and sausages. Cook 9mins, 100C, speed 1
Check if penne cooked to liking, cook additional 2mins if need be
Add reserved parmesan and parsley. Combine 1min, speed 1
Serve and enjoy!
Great way to use leftover Sausages. Try with flavoured sausages like herb and chicken.
I often subsitute cream for greek yogurt, depending on whats in fridge. Both flavours work for our Family.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip