- 70 g Parmesan cheese, cut in 2cm cubes
- parsley, handful, leaves only
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, chopped in half
- 20 g olive oil
- 250 g bacon, chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock
- 300 g cream
- 300 g water
- 200 g Penne Pasta
- 4 sausages, cooked and sliced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add parmesan and parsley to bowl. Chop 5sec, speed 8. remove from bowl and set aside.
Add garlic and onion to bowl. Chop 3sec, speed 5.
Add bacon and oil to bowl. Saute 3min, varoma, speed 1
Add stock, cream and water to bowl. Cook 5mins, 100C, speed 1
Add penne and sausages. Cook 9mins, 100C, speed 1
Check if penne cooked to liking, cook additional 2mins if need be
Add reserved parmesan and parsley. Combine 1min, speed 1
Serve and enjoy!
Great way to use leftover Sausages. Try with flavoured sausages like herb and chicken.
I often subsitute cream for greek yogurt, depending on whats in fridge. Both flavours work for our Family.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Chorizo Risotto
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Salmon Curry
- Tomato Sauce
- Paleo Meringue
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy