- 70 g Parmesan cheese, cut in 2cm cubes
- parsley, handful, leaves only
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, chopped in half
- 20 g olive oil
- 250 g bacon, chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock
- 300 g cream
- 300 g water
- 200 g Penne Pasta
- 4 sausages, cooked and sliced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add parmesan and parsley to bowl. Chop 5sec, speed 8. remove from bowl and set aside.
Add garlic and onion to bowl. Chop 3sec, speed 5.
Add bacon and oil to bowl. Saute 3min, varoma, speed 1
Add stock, cream and water to bowl. Cook 5mins, 100C, speed 1
Add penne and sausages. Cook 9mins, 100C, speed 1
Check if penne cooked to liking, cook additional 2mins if need be
Add reserved parmesan and parsley. Combine 1min, speed 1
Serve and enjoy!
Great way to use leftover Sausages. Try with flavoured sausages like herb and chicken.
I often subsitute cream for greek yogurt, depending on whats in fridge. Both flavours work for our Family.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Satay Sauce
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth