- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- 30 g Butter
- 300 g arborio rice
- 1 tablespoons TM vege stock
- 900 g water
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 750 g Seafood marinara mix
- 150 g broccoli, cut into small florets
- some fresh dill to garnish, (optional)
1. Use a vegetable peeler to remove the lemon rind, be careful not to take too much pith with the rind. Juice the lemon and set aside.
2. Blitz the garlic and lemon rind speed 8 for 3 seconds. Scrape down the bowl and add butter. Sautee garlic 2 mins, Varoma, speed 1.
3. Add the rice and sautee for a further 2 mins, Varoma, speed1.
4. Add the vege stock and water and cook for 12 mins, 100 degrees, "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1.
5. Add the lemon juice, wine, seafood marinara mix and broccoli and cook for 10 mins, 100 degrees, "Counter-clockwise operation" , "Gentle stir setting" .
Garnish with a few sprigs of fresh dill before serving.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni