- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- 30 g Butter
- 300 g arborio rice
- 1 tablespoons TM vege stock
- 900 g water
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 750 g Seafood marinara mix
- 150 g broccoli, cut into small florets
- some fresh dill to garnish, (optional)
1. Use a vegetable peeler to remove the lemon rind, be careful not to take too much pith with the rind. Juice the lemon and set aside.
2. Blitz the garlic and lemon rind speed 8 for 3 seconds. Scrape down the bowl and add butter. Sautee garlic 2 mins, Varoma, speed 1.
3. Add the rice and sautee for a further 2 mins, Varoma, speed1.
4. Add the vege stock and water and cook for 12 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1.
5. Add the lemon juice, wine, seafood marinara mix and broccoli and cook for 10 mins, 100 degrees, , .
Garnish with a few sprigs of fresh dill before serving.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- LCHF Iced Coffee