- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- 30 g Butter
- 300 g arborio rice
- 1 tablespoons TM vege stock
- 900 g water
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 750 g Seafood marinara mix
- 150 g broccoli, cut into small florets
- some fresh dill to garnish, (optional)
1. Use a vegetable peeler to remove the lemon rind, be careful not to take too much pith with the rind. Juice the lemon and set aside.
2. Blitz the garlic and lemon rind speed 8 for 3 seconds. Scrape down the bowl and add butter. Sautee garlic 2 mins, Varoma, speed 1.
3. Add the rice and sautee for a further 2 mins, Varoma, speed1.
4. Add the vege stock and water and cook for 12 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1.
5. Add the lemon juice, wine, seafood marinara mix and broccoli and cook for 10 mins, 100 degrees, , .
Garnish with a few sprigs of fresh dill before serving.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Balinese Pork Curry
- Choc Pecan Slice
- Peach and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Bacon Jam
- Chicken Cheese and Bacon Sausage Rolls
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay