- 500 grams mince
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs (dried)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 470 grams tomato puree
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- Ground Chilli, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add parmesan cut into small pieces 15 SEC - SPD 10
Add garlic and chop 3 SEC - SPD 7
Add onion and chop 3 SEC - SPD 5
Add mixed herbs and oil, saute 2 MIN - 100 DEG - - SPD 1
Add stock, sugar, pepper, ground chilli, worcestershire sauce, tomato puree and tomato paste to TMX bowl.
Insert basket in TMX bowl and add mince to basket.
Cook 10 MIN - VAROMA - - SPD 1.5
Use spatula to break up mince in basket and cook 10 MIN - VAROMA - - SPD 2
Tip mince into sauce and cook 5 MIN - VAROMA - SPD
Serve on bed of pasta and top with grated parmesan cheese
This is our favourite Bolognese of all time
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang