- 500 grams mince
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs (dried)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 470 grams tomato puree
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- Ground Chilli, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add parmesan cut into small pieces 15 SEC - SPD 10
Add garlic and chop 3 SEC - SPD 7
Add onion and chop 3 SEC - SPD 5
Add mixed herbs and oil, saute 2 MIN - 100 DEG - - SPD 1
Add stock, sugar, pepper, ground chilli, worcestershire sauce, tomato puree and tomato paste to TMX bowl.
Insert basket in TMX bowl and add mince to basket.
Cook 10 MIN - VAROMA - - SPD 1.5
Use spatula to break up mince in basket and cook 10 MIN - VAROMA - - SPD 2
Tip mince into sauce and cook 5 MIN - VAROMA - SPD
Serve on bed of pasta and top with grated parmesan cheese
This is our favourite Bolognese of all time
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Pecan biscuits