- 5 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 60 g olive oil
- 75 g bacon, Chopped into large pieces
- 130 g uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 large onion
- 30 g button mushrooms, Quartered
- 1 large ripe tomato, Quartered
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 level teaspoons sugar
- 2 level teaspoons balsamic vinegar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Fill mixing bowl with 1.5l of water.
Insert pasta through lid
6min/ 100°C/speed 2
Set aside a bowl of pasta liquid
Drain pasta and set aside
Place garlic into mixing bowl
Place 40g olive oil
Place bacon into bowl
Saute 2.5min/120°C/speed 2
Set aside bacon and garlic
Place tomato into mixing bowl
Chop 5seconds/speed 6
Place mushrooms into mixing bowl
Saute 4.5min/120°C/speed 2
Place balsamic vinegar and sugar in the last 1min through the hole
Place reserved pasta into mixing bowl
Add 30g reserved pasta liquid,
1/2tsp salt, bacon and garlic and dash of pepper
Above pasta used is brand barilla. Required cooking time on pack states 8min. Different brands and shapes of pasta will call for different cook time to achieve al dente texture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Cheats Mansef
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad