- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 leaf bay leaf, dried
- 50 g Butter
- 80 g flour
- 600 g Milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 parmesan
- 150 g ricotta
- 120 g mozarella
- 300 g fresh spinach leaves
- 120 g mushroom sliced
- 1/2 parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package Fresh lasagna sheets
1h 0minPreparation 40minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
- Pre-heat oven to 200°.
- Mill mozzarella and parmesan separately for 5 sec/ speed 8. Put aside to add to sauce and filling as needed.
- Chop onion and garlic 3- 5 sec/ speed 5.
- Add butter and bay leaf and sauté for 3 minutes/100° degrees/ speed 1.
- Add flour and cook for 1 minute / 100° degrees/ speed 1.
- Add milk and salt; scrape flour mixture from bottom through milk and mix for 2 sec / speed 5 to combine.
- Cook for 8 minutes / 100° degrees/ speed 2.
- Whilst cooking the béchamel place spinach on top of grease proof paper into to varoma and wilt.
- Check if all flour combined by scraping again with spatula, then briefly mix again for 2 sec/ speed 5.
- Set sauce aside and rinse out TM bowl.
Spinach and Mushroom Filling
- Add mushrooms and butter to dry TM bowl. Sauté for 3 minutes/ 100° degrees/ speed 1.
- Whilst mushrooms are cooking remove moisture from wilted spinach.
- Remove mushrooms from bowl.
- Without cleaning bowl add spinach and chop 2 sec/ speed 3.
- Add 2/3 of béchamel mixture to spinach and mix together 2 sec/ speed 3.
- At the bottom of your lasagne dish layer reserved plain béchamel.
- Place lasagne sheets on top then layer as desired with spinach, ricotta, mushroom and mozzarella. Reserve a small amount of spinach mix and mozzarella to top your lasagne.
- Bake in your pre-heated 200° oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden and bubbly.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
If you're in a hurry and can't be bothered nicely slicing the mushrooms, just chuck them in and give them a quick chop on speed 3-4, just for a few seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)