- 500 g Cubed Beef, Pork or Veal, Chuck steak, Gravy beef or a mix of all meat
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 celery stalk, chopped rough inc leaves
- 100 g leek, chopped rough
- 1 carrot, chopped rough
- 30 g olive oil
- 100 g Mushroom, sliced - 20gm dried can be used
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock
- Basil / Parsley or dried herbs
- 100 g red wine
- 400 g fresh tomatoes quartered, tinned can be substituted
2h 55minPreparation 2h 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Main course Autumn Carnival Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Nut free Cooking Heating Dinner Lunch Supper Italian Meat dish Pasta dish
Place cubed meat on a tray in the freezer for 1-2 hours or overnight
Once firm, put into Thermomix and turbo on 1 sec for 4 -5 times or untill minced to your preference
Set aside mince meat and continue dish without washing bowl
Place onion, garlic, celery, leek, carrot, into bowl and chop on speed 7/5 seconds
Scrape down sides of bowl, add oil and saute on 5mins/Varoma/speed1
Add mince back to bowl and saute for 10min/Varoma/speed 1
Add rest of ingredients and cook for 30min/100/speed 1 without measuring cup and with simmering basket on lid.
Anchovies add a delicious richness to this dish, there is no residual fish flavour and the health benefits are huge too. You can also add capers or dried porcini mushrooms to this dish.
Other veggies I use in my Bolognaise are zucchini, broccoli or cauliflower.
For a vegetarian option - use 200 gm dried puy lentils at the stage before 30mins cook time or 1 can drained lentils 10min before ending cooking.
This is also delicious as leftovers spread onto a pizza base - check out my recipe for this on a Gluten Free base!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- thermogeek tomato chilli chutney
- thermogeek Pina Colada Sorbet
- Thermogeek Spiced Baked Pear Sorbet
- Thermogeek Sauerkraut
- Thermogeek Supergreens Pesto
- Thermogeek Avo Whip
- Thermogeek Green Mango, Beetroot and Cabbage Salad
- Thermogeek Cacao Dream with Raspberries
- Thermogeek Cardamon Mandarin and Mango Fruity Dream
- Ultimate Green Smoothie!!!!!!
- Gluten Free Bolognese and Zucchini Pizza
- Date, Coconut and Cacao cake
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne