- 80 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 brown onion
- 100 grams Bacon cut in strips or cubes, 1 cm
- 250-300 grams Chicken cut in 2.5 cm cubes
- 200 grams Diced Mushrooms, Optional
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 1200 grams Water with a pinch of salt, (to cook spaghetti or fettucine)
- 350 grams Dried Spaghetti or Fettucine
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams Warm Pure Cream, I stand in warm water while cooking pasta
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 1 heaped teaspoon Vegetable stock paste
- Some Baby Spinach leaves to serve, Optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
In a dry TM bowl, weigh in 80 grams Parmesan cheese and Grate 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Clean and dry TM mixing bowl.
Place onion (and one clove of garlic - optional) Chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of TM bowl with spatula. Insert butterfly and add oil, bacon, chicken and mushrooms if using.
(If following the TM5 chip you simply extend cooking time from 5 min to 12 min as folows)
Cook 12 min/110 degrees C//speed 1. Make sure chicken is cooked. Transfer to large Thermoserver or bowl.
Place 1200 gms water and a pinch of salt into TM bowl and bring to the boil 10 min/100 degrees C/speed 1
Add spaghetti or fettucine through hole in TM bowl lid. Cook for time as indicated on the pasta packet/100 degrees C//speed 1.
Drain spaghetti through Varoma dish or strainer and place in the Thermoserver with other cooked ingredients. Keep warm.
Rinse out TM bowl with cold water.
Then place eggs, cream, vegetable stock paste, grated cheese and black pepper into TM bowl. Mix 15 sec/speed 4. Add to pasta in Thermoserver and stir through with spatula and serve immediately.
Follow the Basic Recipe Chip
* Add 1 teaspoon of oil or butter to the water while cooking pasta to reduce frothing.
* When cooked pasta that is dente is tender but firm to bite.
* It is important that the pasta is still hot when egg mixture is added, so the mix will partially cook and thicken.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Merryl's Family Chocolate Cake
- Shortbread by Elizabeth
- TM5 Classic Tomato Sauce
- Simple Sauerkraut
- Vegetarian Bean, Chickpea & Lentil Curry
- Tasty Plum Sauce
- Fresh Pina Colada
- Not-Too-Sweet Banana Bread
- Upside-Down Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Easy Apricot Jam