- 1 l Milk
- 75 g Butter
- 100 g plain flour
- 200 g Colby or Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cauliflower head, cut into small pieces
- 1200 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- 400 g macaroni
- 1/2 cauliflower head, sliced
- 1/4 cup truffle oil
- 1/2 Cup Grated Cheese
- 1/2 Cup breadcrumbs
Recipe is created for
Preheat grill to high.
Put water and salt into TM bowl. In the Varoma put cauliflower pieces in the bottom and sliced cauliflower (1/2) into the top tray. Place Varoma ontop of TM bowl. Cook for 14 mins at 100/speed 1.
Remove Varoma, add pasta to TM bowl then replace.
Cook for 8 mins/100/
Remove cauliflower and drain pasta. Put pasta and sliced cauliflower in an oven proof dish with a lid. Mix truffle oil through then cover.
Put cauliflower pieces in the TM bowl and pulse Turbo 3 - 4 times.
Add cheese and grate on speed 6 for 8 seconds.
Add milk, flower, butter and salt to TM bowl. Cook for 12 mins/90/speed 4.
Pour sauce over pasta dish and mix through. Sprinkle breadcrumbs and grated cheese over the top and place in oven for 5 - 7 mins or until golden brown and bubbling.
serve with crusty bread.
For the meatlovers add 4 rashers of chopped bacon. Cook in the truffle oil then add bothto the pasta and cauliflower at the truffle oil step.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars