- 90g oil
- 80g white vinegar
- 1 tbls curry powder
- 40g caster sugar
- 2 apples, quartered
- 1 stick Celery, roughly chopped
- 1-2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1/2 Broccoli Head, roughly chopped
- 425g can Tuna in springwater, drained
- 1 handful sultanas
- 250-300g brown rice, cooked as per EDC, put into salad bowl
Put all dressing ingredients into TM, combine 20 secs sp 5.
Set aside in small jug or bowl.
Put apples, celery, carrots, capsicum and broccoli into TM. Process 3-6 secs sp 4-5 or til chopped as you like it.
Add handful of sultanas and drained tuna, combine REV 5 secs sp 3 or until mixed together.
Add to rice in salad bowl.
Pour dressing over, mix through.
Serve warm or cold.
Accessories you need
If you want to keep it warm, make sure your salad bowl is oven proof.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Apple Banana Muffins