- 90g oil
- 80g white vinegar
- 1 tbls curry powder
- 40g caster sugar
- 2 apples, quartered
- 1 stick Celery, roughly chopped
- 1-2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1/2 Broccoli Head, roughly chopped
- 425g can Tuna in springwater, drained
- 1 handful sultanas
- 250-300g brown rice, cooked as per EDC, put into salad bowl
Put all dressing ingredients into TM, combine 20 secs sp 5.
Set aside in small jug or bowl.
Put apples, celery, carrots, capsicum and broccoli into TM. Process 3-6 secs sp 4-5 or til chopped as you like it.
Add handful of sultanas and drained tuna, combine REV 5 secs sp 3 or until mixed together.
Add to rice in salad bowl.
Pour dressing over, mix through.
Serve warm or cold.
Accessories you need
If you want to keep it warm, make sure your salad bowl is oven proof.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta