THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 cauliflower, in florets and stalk diced roughly
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 onion, quatered
- 1-2 carrots, roughly diced
- handful green beans, or peas
- 1-200 g ham, or cooked sausage or chicken or tofu
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil, optional
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
Recipe is created for
Place the chopped stalks of the cauliflower in the mixing bowl first then top with the florets.
Chop at speed 4 for 20-30 seconds. Take a look and see if it is fine enough. Repeat for 5 second burts until the cauli is fine like rice.
In the mixing bowl place the onion, carrots, beans and ham and chop for 4-5 secs./speed 5. Tip into the lower tray of the Varoma.
Whisk the eggs with a pinch extra of pepper and splash of soy or coconut aminos.
Place the simmering basket with your cauli rice in the Thermomix and weigh in 1000 grams of water. Then put on the lid and place the botom Varoma tray with the veggies in on top and place the top tray on top of that with the baking paper.
Pour the egg mixture onto the baking paper lined Varoma tray and spread out.
Set to cook for 15 mins./Varoma/Speed 4.
Prep the Garnishes
Steam & Serve your Un-Fried Rice
Accessories you need
You can of course add any veggies you like to your Un-Fried rice like capsicum, zucchini, corn, bok choy or cabbage.
Serve with chilli jam or sweet chilli sauce to jazz it up for adults but otherwise it is an all round family favorite with a mild taste.
You can make it Vegetarian or add extra protein to make it a more full meal. For example shrimp are lovely or you can have both diced chicken and ham and tofu.
Lovely topped with toasted sesame seeds or with peanuts or cashews.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Paleo Chicken, Sage & Brandy Pate - Dairy Free Option
- Cream of Smokey Tomato Soup - Paleo, GAPS, Dairy Free, Vegan
- Mexican Baked Rice - Primal Grain Free Option
- Paleo Soft American Style Cookies 3 ways! - Grain & Gluten Free, Vegan option
- Paleo Waffles - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free
- Paleo Fluffy Waffles with Whipped Coconut Cream - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free.
- Paleo ANZAC biscuits (Gluten & Grain Free)
- GAPS & Paleo Zucchini Pancakes - Hidden Veggies
- Delicious Paleo Butter Chicken Curry - Mild (GAPS, gluten & dairy free option)
- 2 ingredient Pumpkin Custard (Dairy, Grain & Gluten Free, GAPS & Paleo)
- Super Silky Paleo Cauliflower & Parsnip Mash
- Easter Spiced Paleo Cookies (GAPS, Grain & Gluten Free)