- 500 g mince
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion
- half red capsicum chopped
- 2 stalks of celery chopped
- handful mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs (dried)
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 20 g Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 can tomato soup
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pour yourself a glass of red wine
- Add garlic and chop 3 SEC - SPD 7
- Add onion, celery, capsicum & mushrooms and chop 6 SEC - SPD 6
- Add mixed herbs and oil, saute 3 MIN - 100 degrees sp 1
Add stock, Worcestershire sauce, can tomatoes and tomato paste to TMX bowl.
Insert basket in TMX bowl and add mince to basket.
Cook 10 MIN - VAROMA - - SPD 1.5
- Remove basket with mince and add can of tomato soup to TMX bowl. Use spatula to break up mince in basket and then insert basket with mince into TMX and cook 15 MIN - VAROMA - - SPD 2
- Tip mince into sauce and cook 5 MIN - VAROMA - - SPD
- Serve on bed of pasta and top with grated cheddar cheese
I used 420g passata instead of tomato soup. 😉
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Tomato and onion relish
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs