- 300 g Fresh Fettucine
- 1700 g water
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste, from BCB
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, Cut into pieces (extra for sprinkling)
- 400 g chicken breasts, chopped into 2-3cm pieces
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil pesto, from BCB
- 400 g cream
- 1/2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1/2 Chopped salami
- 1/2 onion, white
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Blitz parmesan cheese on 10 seconds/ sp 10. Set aside. Rinse and clean mixing bowl.
2. Place water and vegetable stock paste into mixing bowl. Please Chicken in varoma, season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook for 20 minutes/ varoma / sp 2 (add a few minutes if not cooked to your liking)
3. Insert simmering basket. Place fettucine in simmering basket. Cook for further 3 minutes / 100 degrees / sp 2
4. Discard water in bowl. Set pasta aside in thermoserver
5. add onion and garlic to the bowl, chop 3 sec / speed 7
6. add olive oil and saute for 2 mins / 100 deg / speed 1
7. Add cooked chicken, cream and pesto to bowl. Cook for 4 minutes/ 100 degrees / speed 1
8. Add paremesan and cornflour 1 minute / 100 degrees / speed 1
9. In the thermoserver stir through the chicken with the pasta along with the chopped salami
10. Serve with extra parmesan, to taste.
Creamy Chicken and Basil Fettuccine
To save time, use pre-cooked chicken.
For extra flavour substitue salami for bacon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Chorizo Risotto
- David's Dhall
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian