THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 75 g parmesan, cubed
- 1/2 bunch Flat-leafed parslety, leaves only
- 1/2 bunch Thyme, stalks removed
- 100 g fresh bread, crusts removed
- 200 g chicken breast fillet, cubed and par-frozen
- 200 g chicken thigh fillet, cubed and par-frozen
- 2 eggs
- 1 Fresh Green Chillies, stalk removed
- 100 g parmesan, cubed
- 1/2 bunch Flat-leafed parsley, leaves only
- 1/2 bunch chives
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 500 g Kritharaki pasta, dried
20h 20minPreparation 20h 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Place 100g parmesan with ½ bunch parsley and ½ bunch chives in TM bowl. Chop on Speed 9 for 10 seconds. Set aside.
2) Place 75g parmesan with ½ bunch parsley and ½ bunch thyme and one chillie in TM bow. Chop on Speed 9 for 10 seconds. Set aside in a separate bowl.
3) Place bread in TM bowl. Chop speed 6 for 5 seconds. Add to the parmesan, parsley and thyme from step 2.
4) Place par-frozen chicken into TM bowl and mince on speed 6 for 15 seconds (or until desired consistency is achieved).
5) Add back the breadcrumbs, parmesan, parsley, thyme and chillie together with the two eggs and combine for 10 seconds on speed 4.
6) Roll the chicken mixture into 12g balls and arrange in Varoma dish and tray. Set aside. Clean TM bowl.
1) Bring 1 litre of chicken stock to the boil. Place Varoma on top and steam chicken balls for 5 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
2) Remove Varoma. Add dried pasta to the stock. Replace Varoma and and cook for 8 minutes, reverse blades, speed soft. (Adjust timing according to the instructions on the packet of dried pasta).
3) Check the chicken balls are cooked through. Remove from Varoma and place in a Thermoserver to keep warm.
4) Add reserved parmesan, thyme and parsley mixture to the TM bowl. Stir through, 20 seconds, speed soft.
5) Pour over the meatballs and serve immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Cheesy Garlic Potato Gratin
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Pizza pockets
- German savoury Meat loaf
- Lchf Swedish meatballs
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Savoury Biscotti
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Basil Pesto
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls