THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 g mince
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs (dried)
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 20 g Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 --- carrots
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 heaped tablespoon Parmesan & or tasty cheese
- 1 dash red wine
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Recipe is created for
- Pour yourself a glass of red wine
- Add garlic and chop 3 SEC - SPD 7
- Add onion and carrots chop 3 SEC - SPD 5
- Add mixed herbs + parsley and oil, saute 2 MIN - 100 DEG - - SPD 1
Add stock, Worcestershire sauce, dash of red wine, can tomatoes and tomato paste to TMX bowl.
Insert basket in TMX bowl add mince to basket using spatula breakup mince
Cook 10 MIN - VAROMA - - SPD 1.5
- Remove basket with mince and add can of tomato soup to TMX bowl. Use spatula to break up mince in basket and then insert basket with mince into TMX and cook 15 MIN - VAROMA - - SPD 2
- Tip mince into sauce and cook 5 MIN - VAROMA - - SPD
- Serve on bed of pasta and top with grated tasty and or parmesan cheese
This is my children's favourite Bolognese
Red wine is optional. You can pimp this dish up with more vegetables😊
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Not So Fried Rice
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)