- 1 package strawberries (250g punnet)
- 1 granny smith apple, quartered
- 120 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste (or Extract)
Recipe is created for
- Add to thermomix bowl all ingredients.
Cook for around 18 min, varoma temp (for TM31) or 105C (for TM5), on Sp1.
Cook longer if you want thicker jam - yummo!
- Blend for around 30sec Sp4 if you want it smooth – quick, easy, DELICIOUS! Store in a sterilised glass jar in the fridge and with this quantity of sugar, will keep well for 1 month+ (if it lasts that long!)
Hull your strawberries with a straw! Push a straw through the base of the strawberry up towards the leaves and it should pop off the leaf and leave mimimal waste of your strawberry flesh!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding