- 4 apples, cored and quartered, (i usually peel, this is optional)
- 500 g water
- 1 cinnamon quil
- 2 cloves
- 30 g coconut sugar to taste, (or honey, optional)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Juice of half lemon
- rind of 1 orange
- 1/2 vanilla pod, split
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Brunch Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Winter BBQ Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Cooking Steam cooking Easy Low budget Natural Quick Side dish Sauce
1. Peel apples, core and quarter them. Place in simmering basket
2. Place 500 g water in TM bowl with cinnamon quil, cloves (and other spices optional).
3. Steam 19 minutes/Varoma//sp 1 till apples are soft.
4. Remove steaming liquid from mixing bowl (Do NOT throw away!! see notes). Add steamed apples to mixing bowl with chia, coconut sugar (optional) and squeeze of lemon.
5. Puree 20 sec/speed 5 or until required consistency is achieved. Transfer into a bowl and serve hot or cold.
Keep the steaming juice. Add some (warm) milk of choice and drink it as a delicious drink (especially nice when the orange rind has been used in the steaming of apples).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- cauliflower sauce (gf df)
- Quinoa Kicharee
- Walnut Patties
- Lentil Moussaka (vegan)
- MuesliBars (nut free)
- Nut, Seed and Vanilla Mylk Smoothie
- gluten free vegetable buns
- Rice Tortitas - Spanish
- green smoothie: my favorite!
- Green Smoothie (basic)
- Cream of Asparagus Soup (dairy free)
- Quinoa & Spring Vegetable Salad with Kale Pesto
- "Boozy" Dalgona Coffee Whip
- Kaak bkhamis (Thursday bread)
- Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- My favourite Hot Cross Buns
- Thick Yoghurt
- Keto LCHF seed Crackers
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip