- 900 grams stoned fruit (seeds removed), chopped into small pieces
- 200 grams white vinegar
- 900 grams sugar
- 30 grams Garlic powder
- 30 grams ginger powder
- 30 grams chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Place sugar and vinegar into TM bowl and heat for 10 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1 or until sugar has dissolved.
Add remaining spices and salt and mix 3 seconds, speed 4.
Scrape down sides of bowl. Mix a further 3 seconds, speed 4.
Add chopped fruit and cook 30 minutes, varoma temperature, reverse, speed 2 MC removed. Place simmering basket on top of lid to prevent splatter.
Reduce temperature to 100 degrees and cook for 1-2 hours, reverse, speed 1-2, or until a set has been reached.
Place into warm, sterilized jars. It will keep indefinitely on the shelf.
Accessories you need
Suitable fruit - apricot, apple, plum, pumpkin, pineapple, mango, fig, tomato, nectarine, strawberry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lilli Pilli Jam
- Tomato Ketchup Child-Approved (recipe and picture by Thermobexta)
- Salmon Rilletes
- Avocado & Almond Dip
- Mongolian Sauce
- Fennel Pesto
- Cheat's Chilli Con Queso (Mexican Cheese Dip)
- Vegan Brazil Nut & Herb 'Not-Cheese'
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto