- 900 grams stoned fruit (seeds removed), chopped into small pieces
- 200 grams white vinegar
- 900 grams sugar
- 30 grams Garlic powder
- 30 grams ginger powder
- 30 grams chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
Place sugar and vinegar into TM bowl and heat for 10 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1 or until sugar has dissolved.
Add remaining spices and salt and mix 3 seconds, speed 4.
Scrape down sides of bowl. Mix a further 3 seconds, speed 4.
Add chopped fruit and cook 30 minutes, varoma temperature, reverse, speed 2 MC removed. Place simmering basket on top of lid to prevent splatter.
Reduce temperature to 100 degrees and cook for 1-2 hours, reverse, speed 1-2, or until a set has been reached.
Place into warm, sterilized jars. It will keep indefinitely on the shelf.
Suitable fruit - apricot, apple, plum, pumpkin, pineapple, mango, fig, tomato, nectarine, strawberry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread