- 200 grams chilli, Seeded or de-seeded depending on heat level required
- 200 grams Onion, quarted
- 200 grams Tomato's quarted
- 200 grams vinegar, white
- 200 grams Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and quarted
- 75 grams sugar
Add all ingredients to TM bowl.
Chop speed 5 for 5 seconds
Cook for 30 mins, 100 degrees, Speed 2
For a chunky consistency, pour straight into jars.
For a smooth consistency, blend for 10 sec on speed 8, then pour straight into jars.
Accessories you need
Makes 1 litre of chutney.
Chutneys are best left for 2-3 months to delvelop & mature.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam