- 50g macadamias
- 100g Black/white sesame seeds, I used 50g of each
- 100g almonds
- 1tsp Native mint
- 1tsp Lemon Myrtle (ground)
- 1tsp Wattleseed (ground)
- 1tsp salt, I used pink. Use Saltbush if you have it.
- 1/2tsp Mountain Pepper
1. Weigh nuts and seeds into Thermomix bowl and dry roast 8mins/100degrees/speed1.
2. Add all the other ingredients. The residual heat will release the flavour and aroma of the herbs/spices. Allow to cool.
3. Once cool blitz to your desired texture using the Turbo function. Approx 2-4 Turbo pulses.
Serve Australian Native Dukkah with macadamia oil and bread. Try my Wattleseed and Spelt baguettes, they are a perfect match!
See my Australian Native Dukkah Burgers recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly