- 1/2 avocado
- 1 red chilli
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- 2 spring onions, White part only
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 10 g lemon juice
- 5 g Lime juice
- 1 egg
- 500 g Rice Bran Oil, or Grapeseed
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add chilli, basil & spring onions to the TM bowl
Chop for 3 secs / speed 7
Add the rest of ingredients except the oil
Mix together for 20 secs / speed 5
Insert the butterfly
With the lid & the MC in place, pour the oil into the top of the lid until it fills up to the top
Mix for 4 mins / speed 4
When the oil finishes dripping through slowly through the MC - fill it up again until all the oil is done.
When you open the lid, you should have a lovely thick & creamy mayo
Accessories you need
Perfect as a dipping sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle