- 1/2 avocado
- 1 red chilli
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- 2 spring onions, White part only
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 10 g lemon juice
- 5 g Lime juice
- 1 egg
- 500 g Rice Bran Oil, or Grapeseed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add chilli, basil & spring onions to the TM bowl
Chop for 3 secs / speed 7
Add the rest of ingredients except the oil
Mix together for 20 secs / speed 5
Insert the butterfly
With the lid & the MC in place, pour the oil into the top of the lid until it fills up to the top
Mix for 4 mins / speed 4
When the oil finishes dripping through slowly through the MC - fill it up again until all the oil is done.
When you open the lid, you should have a lovely thick & creamy mayo
Accessories you need
Perfect as a dipping sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish