- 150 g avocado
- 150 g cream cheese
- 1 Lemongrass stalk, (peel outerleaves and take off the end)
- 1 pinch salt cod
- 1 small squeeze of lemon juice, (stops avocado from browning)
Place lemongrass and salt into mixing bowl and blitz by pulsing the Turbo button 3-4 times. Scrape down the side of bowl in between and blitz until lemongrass is very fine.
Add avocado, creeam cheese and lemon juice and blitz by pulsing the Turbo button 2-3 times until desired consistency.
I prefer the consistency slightly chunky to add some texture. Best served with crackers.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Beef fajitas
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Avocado Dressing
- Christmas Quiche
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Avocado Hummus
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Cacao Chia Pudding - vegan