- 2 Medium Sized Eggplants
- 50g tahini, (plus more if needed)
- 3 garlic cloves
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
- 1tbsp olive oil
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients to the thermomix bowl (including eggplant and roast garlic), mix 10 sec, sp 7
Taste dip, add more lemon juice, tahini, salt or pepper (to your taste), scrape down bowl and mix again 10 sec, sp 7
Serve with olive oil & flat bread
Roasting and preparing eggplant
Making the dip
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jerk Spice Mix
- Jamaican sweet potato & bean curry
- Spicy Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho
- Carrot & Watercress Soup
- Easy Peasy Cauliflower Pizza Base
- Kristy's baked beans
- Chicken miso soup
- Apple & Raspberry Jam
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Soup
- Herby Chicken & Egg Sandwich Filler
- "clean" chicken and corn soup
- Sneaky Chocolate Milkshake
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Never try another hummus again!
- Rima's Lahmee b ajeen tablee
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus