- 1 Large eggplant, quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 15 grams fresh lemon juice
- Sprinkle of salt. I prefer Himalayan pink salt
- 10 grams extra virgin olive oil
- Sprinkle of smoked paprika - optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven to 200°
Cut top and stem off eggplant. Cut eggplant into 4 quarters. Bake for 40min then set aside or in fridge to cool.
Peel skin off eggplant
Place garlic into Thermomix bowl 5sec sp7. Scrape sides
Add all other ingredients into bowl 15-20sec sp7
Pour out into serving bowl and refrigerate. Once cooled it's ready to eat.
I like to sprinkle a little extra smoked paprika over the top for depth
Serve at bbq's with meat, as a snack with veggie sticks, toast Arabic press and break up into pieces to dip
Great as a sauce in kebabs
** This makes a small serve, suitable for 2 people. Double or triple the recipe by simply doubling or tripling the ingredients
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- No Bake, Nut Free Muesli Bars
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- Raw Healthy Snack Bars (Nut-Free)
- Middle Eastern Beef Kofta (Kafta)
- Festive Nougat
- Variation Tiramisu with a Twist - Smilomisu
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Pancakes