- 10 grams Worcestershire sauce
- 50 grams chorizo, Diced
- 350 grams Smoked Speck, Sliced into Lardons
- 1 Spanish onion, Cut in half and sliced vertically
- 25 grams brown sugar
- 20 grams American Mustard
- 30 grams Espresso coffee
- 10 grams balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Bacon Lardons and Chorizo to Thermocooker Bowl
Add Spanish onion
Add Brown Sugar
Add Espresso Shot, Yellow Mustard, Worcestershire, Balsamic Vinegar and Paprika
Cook 10mins/Varoma/MC OFF/ reverse/soft/steam basket on top to stop splattering.
Now when this finished it is done, it can be stored in an airtight jar in the fridge. I like to reheat it a little for serving, or you can leave it out to soften up a little before serving.
Can be served with absolutely anything. Eat at Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner. Perfect on a cheese plate, or a new take on Eggs Benedict.
You will find it is used in both the Salmon Rolls, and the Sweet Potato Breakfast special, in Spring Clean Cookbook.
Smokey, Bacony, Deliciousness!
Accessories you need
Serve with Sweet Potato Toast with a lovely fresh poached egg.
For a more adult version, add 60 ml of Bourbon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Chicken Paella
- Chicken and Chorizo Risotto (Variant)
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- White cabbage chorizo potato soup
- Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)