- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 300 grams shortcut bacon, trimmed and cut in thirds
- 15 grams olive oil
- 60 grams brown sugar
- 55 grams apple cider vinegar
- 10 grams Worcestshire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 20 grams water
- 1 tablespoon paprika, any type
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop garlic and onion 3 seconds / speed 7
2. Add bacon and chop 6 seconds speed 4.5, scrape down sides of bowl and repeat for 1 second if required
3. Add oil and cook for 15 minutes / 115 degrees// speed soft
4. Add remaining ingredients and cook for 15 minutes/115 degrees//speed soft
5. Remove MC and cook for 5 minutes/115 degrees//speed soft (see tips)
6. Pour into jars and keep refrigerated
If using TM31, use varoma temperature instead of 115 degrees
Step 5 may not be required, check consistancy first. If mixture seems too wet, then do this step. If not, skip it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly