- 2 bunches mixed herbs of your choice, (I used green basil and sage)
- 1 cup of macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup of cashews
- 1 kale leaf, stalk removed
- 1/2 cup Parmasen Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Nuttelex
- 1 can Coconut Cream
- 50 grams grated Mozzarella cheese, (or dairy free cheese)
Place Kale, herbs, madacamias, cashews and parmasen in TM bowl and blend on speed 9 until desire consistency. Scrape down sides and hit turbo 2 - 3 times. Set aside.
Add butter to TM bowl and melt on 60 degrees/2 minutes.
Add coconut cream and pre-prepared pesto and mix on speed 3/10 seconds, then increase speed to 7/15 seconds.
Add cheese and mix in on speed 7/100 degrees for 2 minutes.
Accessories you need
Tastes great served with chicken or fish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO DIP
- CREAMY CHICKEN CURRY
- PUMPKIN AND BEETROOT MUFFINS (LOW FODMAPS, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Energy Slice (Gluten free, dairy free)
- CAROB & CACAO COOKIES (FODMAP, DAIRY AND GLUTEN FREE)
- TOMATO FREE PASTA SAUCE (LOW FODMAPS, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, NIGHTSHADE FREE)
- Clone of Low FODMAP Gluten Free Gooey Chocolate Cake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Fodmaps Gooey Carob Cake)
- DAIRY FREE BLUEBERRY ICECREAM
- LAMB COCONUT CURRY (GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Clone of Burnt Banana & Salted Caramel Coconut Icecream (Dairy free)
- Papaw Chutney (Low FODMAPS, gluten free)
- CARAMEL NUT SLICE (LOW FODMAPS, DAIRY FREE)
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding
- Gunnadoo's Dairy and Gluten free cupcakes
- Vegan Date & Walnut Loaf
- Lactation Biscuits
- Gluten Free, Diary Free and Egg Free Banana Bread
- Dairy, Egg Free Variation of Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies
- Healthy banana & date loaf
- Dairy and gluten free mushroom risotto