- 1 level tablespoon rock salt
- 1 level tablespoon fennel seeds
- 2 level teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 level teaspoon Tyme or Lemon Tyme
- 1 level tablespoon garlic granules
- 1 orange peel
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
peel half an orange with a potato peeler chopp roughly add to TB.
add all ingredients to TB mix speed 10/5sec or until all ingredients well blended.
rub over chicken/beef/pork/lamb marinate for as long as possible the longer the better.
Accessories you need
try drying the orange peel first in dehydrator for a drier rub.
use fresh garlic if you perfer.
great for bbq chicken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup