- 250 grams Cooked Beetroot
- 30 grams horseradish cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
8Recipe is created for
Weigh everything into the bowl, mix at speed 7 for 10 seconds, then scrape down and mix again at speed 7 for 10 seconds.
Use 2 teaspoons to form into a quenelle and place on top of goat cheese chevre on crackers or melba toast.
Beetroot and Horseradish Puree
The xanthan gum makes the texture smoother, means that pink liquid doesn't leak out over the crackers. It is best if the puree rests for 10 minutes or so before serving to allow the gum to expand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing