- 250 grams Cooked Beetroot
- 30 grams horseradish cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
Weigh everything into the bowl, mix at speed 7 for 10 seconds, then scrape down and mix again at speed 7 for 10 seconds.
Use 2 teaspoons to form into a quenelle and place on top of goat cheese chevre on crackers or melba toast.
Beetroot and Horseradish Puree
The xanthan gum makes the texture smoother, means that pink liquid doesn't leak out over the crackers. It is best if the puree rests for 10 minutes or so before serving to allow the gum to expand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Mini Cheese and bacon rolls- pie maker
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce