- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 1 tomato, quartered
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 35 g Butter
- 25-30 g flour
- 1 Tablespoon TM Stock
- 500 g water
- 1 teaspoon of French Mustard
- 70-80 g cream
- Salt to Taste
- Freshly g round Pepper (optional)
Recipe is created for
Chop tomato, onion and garlic 4 sec speed 6
Add stock and water cook 100 8 min speed 4
Add cream and mustard cook 100 1 min speed 4
Add salt to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi