- 70 grams Blueberries (1/2 cup), Fresh or Frozen can be used
- 60 grams apple cider vinegar, or white vinegar
- 95 grams raw local honey, Bottlebrush Lane /Hawkesbury River
- 100 grams extra virgin olive oil, Lomondo /Mudgee EVOO
- 1 Green Apple core and seeds removed
- 70 grams Roasted pecans
- 70 grams Persian Feta
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Place all the Blueberry Vinaigrette Ingredients in your bowl.
2.Blend speed 7 for 30 sec.
1. Cut Apple into Quarters, deseed and remove core.
2. Turbo 1 sec, scrape bowl down and repaet to desired fineness.
Mix into a super food salad of Carrots, Red Cabbage, Wombok, Kale Broccoli.
3.Top with Blueberry Vinaigrette.
You could also make this with Fruit of season...Strawberries or Peaches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.