- 1500 g ripe tomatoes, cut into quaters
- 1 onion, cut into quaters
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 sprig fresh basil, leaves only
- 1/2 tsp oregano, dried
- 1/2 tsp rosemary, dried, or fresh
- 3 dried bay leaves, or fresh
- 1 sprig thyme leaf, fresh, or dried
- 1 heaped teaspoons Vegetable stock paste, see basic cookbook
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- add onion, garlic to bowl & chop 3sec/speed5
- scrape bowl and add 30g of olive oil
- add all herbs cook for 3-5 mins/varoma/speed2
- add tomatoes & 1 TBSP of veggie stock & sugar if needed. Cook for 30-40min/100deg/speed2
- scrape bowl and blend speed5/1min or until puree
- allow to cool before placing into a glass Jar as use as desired
freezes well to use for spag bowl
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Goulash Soup, German Style