- 227 grams melted butter, Can be melted in TMX or microwave
- 1 bottle Franks Red Hot Original - Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic, OPTIONAL
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Melt butter in thermomix 1min, 90 degrees, speed 1 MC ON. Set aside (no need to wash bowl)
2. Add Franks hot sauce and vinegar (if using garlic add now) to bowl. 1min, 90 degrees, speed1 MC ON. This is just to warm the sauce to allow the butter to blend.
3. Set 2min, speed 2.5 MC OFF. Slowly add butter, take the whole two minutes to do this step. Once butter is added MC on speed 6 10sec.
TO MAKE THE SAUCE:
Accessories you need
We like to use this sauce on chicken wings but it can be used in lots of different ways.
I often cook our wings on the charcoal smoker after using a secret recipe dry rub, I then baste the wings for the last 20 mins or so.
I have also used a light batter and deep fried the wings then dipped in buffalo sauce in the oven for 10mins. AMAZING!! this method can also be used with chicken breast and used to make buffalo chicken burgers! Complete with blue cheese dressing OMG
Serve with blue cheese dressing - not normally available in Aus but Costco may stock and USA foods. This is mynext recipe to come up with!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam