- 2 can tomatoes, 400g
- 2 large onions, cut into small cubes
- 1 apple, peeled, cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 dessert spoon mustard
- 180 gram white vinegar
- 80 gram white sugar
- 60 gram brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients except cornflour into Thermomix bowl. Cook on 100 degrees, speed 1 for 30 minutes.
Make a paste with cornflour mixed in a little vinegar. Add to relish and cook on 100 degrees, speed 1 for a further 1 minute.
Pour relish into sterilised jars and seal. (Relish will be runny, but will thicken on cooling).
(NOTE: Because I only make a small quantity of relish at one time, I'm not too pedantic about my jars. To sterilise them, I half-fill them with water and place in the microwave for a couple of minutes, until the water comes to a rapid boil.)
From my blog: //www.tonicoward.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/thermomix-cooking-canned-tomato-relish.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Rice bread
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)