- 2 can tomatoes, 400g
- 2 large onions, cut into small cubes
- 1 apple, peeled, cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 dessert spoon mustard
- 180 gram white vinegar
- 80 gram white sugar
- 60 gram brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients except cornflour into Thermomix bowl. Cook on 100 degrees, speed 1 for 30 minutes.
Make a paste with cornflour mixed in a little vinegar. Add to relish and cook on 100 degrees, speed 1 for a further 1 minute.
Pour relish into sterilised jars and seal. (Relish will be runny, but will thicken on cooling).
(NOTE: Because I only make a small quantity of relish at one time, I'm not too pedantic about my jars. To sterilise them, I half-fill them with water and place in the microwave for a couple of minutes, until the water comes to a rapid boil.)
From my blog: //www.tonicoward.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/thermomix-cooking-canned-tomato-relish.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lilli Pilli Jam
- Salmon Rilletes
- Avocado & Almond Dip
- Mongolian Sauce
- Fennel Pesto
- Cheat's Chilli Con Queso (Mexican Cheese Dip)
- Vegan Brazil Nut & Herb 'Not-Cheese'
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top