- 30 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes or semi sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into quarters
- 120 g unsalted cashew nuts
- 20 g olive oil
- 10 g white vinegar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Parmesan and garlic into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add all remaining ingredients and chop Turbo/1 sec/5-7 times, or until a rough yet evenly chopped consistency is achieved.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
This recipe is featured in our Cooking with Varoma cooking class. TM31 users can find this recipe in the Everyday Cookbook on page 70.
Serve capsicum and sun-dried tomato dip with crackers and vegetable crudités of choice or spread over toasted slices of focaccia or ciabatta.This dip freezes well. Transfer into a freezable container and place into the freezer until use. Allow to thaw before serving. This dip makes a great alternative to pizza sauce.If you prefer sheep's milk to cow's milk, substitute the Parmesan cheese in this recipe with sheep's milk Pecorino cheese instead.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen