1h 5minPreparation 1h 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chop 1.2kg capsicum roughly and deseed, place in bowl, chop for 3-5 seconds speed 7 with the aid of the spatula.
Add remaining ingredients. Add splatter guard or steaming basket instead of MC and cook 55 minutes Varoma temp, speed 2.5 in reverse. If you like it smoother you can blend for 10 seconds speed 8 with the MC on.
Place in hot jars and seal with lid. Keeps well, refrigerate once opened.
1.2kg Red capsicum
1/2 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup Apple cider vinegar
75g sweet chilli sauce
1/2 teaspoon himalayan or celtic sea salt.
200g raw sugar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups