- 1000 g balsamic vinegar
- 100 g brown sugar
- 2 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 orange, peeled with no pith
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1/ Set scales and weigh sugar and vinegar into TM bowl.
2/ Add rosemary sprigs and orange peel.
3/ Cook for 45 mins / Varoma temp / speed 3 with MC removed.
4/ Test with spatula to get a clean line. Do not overcook or you will make toffee and have an awful time cleaning your bowl!
5/ Strain and pour into a bottle.
Makes approximately 400 ml.
A sweet/tart finishing sauce ideal for drizzling over salad or serving with bread and olive oil. Also a great flavor match with dessert dishes featuring berries. So easy in the Thermomix – no stirring needed and you leave it unattended knowing it won’t burn or stick.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Crisp Pastry
- Sweet Potato & Ham Muffins- Gluten Free
- Banana Butterscotch Pudding - Gluten & Dairy Free
- Gluten and dairy Free Garlic, parsley and sweet chilli bread
- Lentil and Cauliflower Dahl in the Camp Oven
- Grapefruit Salad
- GF Bread Rolls
- Salmon Fishcakes - Rissoles - GF
- Banana Smoothie -Dairy Free
- Non-Fried Fried Brown Rice with Shitake mushrooms
- Parsley Pesto
- Non-Fried Fried Rice with Shitake mushrooms