- 100 g Roasted Hazelnuts
- 100 g brown sugar
- 120 g milk chocolate
- 80 g dark chocolate 70%
- 90 g vegetable oil
- 200 g buttermilk or cream
8Recipe is created for
Put sugar in the bowl and cook for 10 Min / 100 C/ Speed 2. Add the hazelnuts (skins off) and cook for another 10 min/100 C/ Speed 2. Pull the jug out and let it cool. Then smah the hazelnuts for 30 sec/ speed 9. Add chocolate and smash for 25 Sec / Speed 5. Add buttermilk or cream and oil and cook for 5 Min / 50'C / speed 5 Blitz together for 1 Min / Speed 9
Pour into jars/containers and allow to cool. Store in the fridge
Accessories you need
take out of fridge before use to allow to soften a little before spreading
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce