- 500 grams Tomato ketchup, (see my other recipe for homemade)
- 125 grams tomato paste
- 70 grams light brown sugar
- 70 grams white sugar
- 100 grams water
- 125 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Onion powder
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder, (or norm. mustard works)
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Place all ingedients into mixing bowl and set Varoma/25mins/Speed 2 Leave MC off so it can reduce, use basket to stop splatter.
Puree for 60secs/speed 9 for a smooth sauce.
Accessories you need
Add 2 teaspoons - 1 tablespoon of chilli powder for an extra kick!
Add 1 extra teaspoon of black pepper if you like the pepper heat.
You can add a teaspoon of smoke from a bottle if you like a smokey version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce