- 200 grams diced canned tomatoes
- 200 grams tomato paste
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 125 grams white vinegar
- 125 grams water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
Recipe is created for
Add all ingedients into mixing bowl set 30mins/Temp100/Speed 2. Leave MC off and use basket to stop splatter but reduce liquid.
Puree for 60sec/Speed 9 for really smooth sauce.
Accessories you need
Obviously don't do the puree stage if you like it chunker!
For a spicy version: Add 1/2 teaspoon of ground blackpepper and 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls